We are First, we’re the largest digital assets group in Europe, led by a team of Fintech and cybersecurity experts. Our vision is to lead a world where every business is free to use Blockchain and digital assets without friction, to achieve that we are building technologies and platforms for digital assets; by creating, investing and acquiring valuable products & service across the ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of writing and producing compelling content that captivates users through every stage of the customer journey for Email, Social Media, the web and beyond. You’ll join on the ground floor as we build this critically important function within the marketing team. We’ll look to you to help write and build a cornucopia of content that is performance driven and, most importantly, valuable to our users and potential clients.
What you will Do
- Help develop the content and online marketing strategy for First Digital Assets group and build its’ brand
- Develop our content strategy across channels in the target markets we operate in
- Manage social media and online channels
- Partner with creative strategists, marketing managers and visual designers to plan and write digital content
- Build First’s social media channel and presence based on our marketing and content strategy
What you need to have
- Excellent English skills.
- 2+ years of online marketing experience, managing social media and content channels.
- Strong writing and content strategy skills, especially in B2B/enterprise products.
- Define the tone of voice for communication and will be supervising the creation of user content.
- Proven track record of creating and leading content for large social presences.
- Independent and self-driven – you know how to tackle a challenge and break it down to actionable items
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross-functional groups and external third parties as required
- A good eye for design – You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can’t wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- Great interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment