Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Development and Operations professional to join our growing company and drive our products forward!
In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes and lead DevOps architecture and take part in building our automated cloud infrastructure by designing, implementing, and monitoring our production systems. Also, You will work across the company and will influence all of our products! You’ll be responsible for building automated deployment and testing environments, managing performance bottlenecks, and continuously improving the security for the entire company.
What you will do
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
What you need to have
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with high scale and high availability environments
- Strong Background in Linux based system.
- Experience with AWS cloud solution.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Docker containers management and orchestration
- Experienced with Continuous integration tools such as CI\CD.
- Experienced with Monitoring tools such as ELK – ElasticSearch\LogStash\Kibana.
- At least one scripting language (Bash\ Perl\ Python).
- Experience is desired with most of the following: Scrum\Kanban\SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies, Databases, K8s, Docker, GIT, Terraform, Grafana, Ansible
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Nice to have
- Experience with automation\configuration management tools using either Puppet, Chef.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services NoSQL.
- Experience working with\at a security company\Startup.